We're joined by none other than... one of the hosts. Patrick will talk about the seven key takeaways from running a startup that he learned the hard away, so hopefully you don't have to.
- Good startup ideas come from real pain points you can validate by selling a prototype
- You can't engineer your way to a profit (unless you're 10x better (you're not))
- Don't go for money unless you can say down to the penny what you're going to do with it and how it will help or you will waste it
- It's not a big deal, it's just another lead
- Know when the time isn't right for a new competitor
- Actually having a passion for what you're doing
- Failure is not frowned upon